Chicken (Cut into big portion) – 1kg
Curry powder – ±50g
SINGLONG SAMBAL CHILLI – ±100g
Cooking Oil – 3 tbsp
Water – 450ml
Optional: Potato 2pcs, Lady Finger 5pcs, Cabbage ¼ pc
Add Vegetable during the last 7-10 minutes of cooking
- Remove shells & slit along back of prawns to remove veins.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in frying pan and adding the prawns.
- Fry till the prawns turn red.
- Pour in SINGLONG Chili Crab Sauce and use empty bottle to mix 10g (1 tsp) of corn flour with 400ml water, and add solution into pan.
- Add tofu and stir fry on high heat till fragrant or even.
(Optional: Turn off heat and mix in an egg for added texture).